Here are just some of the things that we have and are doing differently than other gyms in the area:
1. We are a Premier Showcase for Life Fitness workout equipment. The only other showcase in the state of New Jersey is Princeton University. This means you are getting the best of the best fitness equipment in the industry. People who know and appreciate top-of-the-line equipment will love this.
2. We offer over 80 group fitness classes per week! You'll have so many options to keep you in shape and you'll have a lot of variety when you want it.
3. Our cardio machines have individual screens that allow you to watch TV, Netflix, and Hulu. There's even the ability to surf the web, access games/apps, listen to Pandora Radio, or choose a trail located in various places in the world!
4. Lots of space! 21,000 square feet to be exact. Our facility was previously a Staples store. So you can imagine the size of Evolve Fitness.
5. We have 3,500 square feet of dedicated space for strength and conditioning training that is exclusive to our Gold Members and special programs. Gold Members can enjoy the added equipment in that room. Plus, this room features Thunder 55 indoor turf, an indoor turf that champions train on. This is a room where scholarships are made and personal records are achieved. Whether you're an athlete or someone who is fitness obsessed, you'll want to be in this room. Don't worry, this room is not just for athletes or the fitness elites. This is also where beginners learn how to workout properly, safely, and injury free.
6. Steam rooms, we have one in each locker room. After your satisfying workout you can decompress and relax.
7. Our café features countless shakes! You can order by name or create your own making the possibilities endless. We also carry "Real Good Food" Pizza! The healthy pizza that contains 25g of protein and only 4g of carbohydrates. Evolve Cafe features food from The Square Meal, based in Oaklyn, NJ. You can choose from all types of prepared meals throughout your week. Plus, we have a number of healthy snacks and refreshments to choose from.
8. We’ve spent decades studying corrective training and physical fitness. Most gyms collect your money and let you workout however you want, rarely (if ever) inserting themselves when you could be doing something that may hurt you. We have an Evolve Fitness wristband program that lets our trainers know you're approachable. If we see you doing something wrong or you're looking confused on how to use a piece of equipment our trainers know that you want our help. We want you to evolve, literally, when at Evolve Fitness.
9. In addition to the last point, our core focus is on mobility, stability, and strength. Our trainers perform Functional Movement Screenings. The core focus of the Functional Movement Screen is to set a movement baseline in order to assist in your ability to create more effective training and programming decisions. This screening tool and approach has been effectively utilized in a variety of training settings from traditional fitness to elite professional sports. We want to make sure we are properly advising you from the ground up. The programs we create are tailored to your body and personal goals. Our trainers become your physical fitness success partners, monitoring and adjusting your plan to maximize results. We will hold each other accountable.
10. Our gym is family-owned and operated. From ownership to our staff, everyone is a local. We love this community and want to give it something special, a pillar, a place where people are educated, inspired, and transformed. We want to create a community where people rally, support each other, see measurable improvements, and then celebrate their successes – together.
Are you ready to evolve?
Join the many who have chose to #EvolveMe. Get a free pass and try Evolve Fitness in Audubon, NJ for yourself.